Her Vibe Is Pretty
89. Your Relationship To Your BODY, Body Image & Learning How To Love Your Body NOW 🌼
December 08, 2021
CLICK HERE for more deets on + to enroll in Diet Culture Dropout!
Use code PRETTYVIBETRIBE by midnight tonight (December 8th, 2021) to receive an extra $50 off any payment plan or the pay in full option!
CLICK HERE for Hungry for a Wholesome Holiday Mini Course!
Welcome to the Q&A (Part 3)! This week is on healing your relationship to your BODY. Refer to the outline below to find out what topics where discussed. Per usual, a lot more wisdom poured out beyond the basic answer <3 Be sure to DM her (@sarahjeanharken) and let her know what landed and resonated the most!
- 5:20 - How do you find a happy medium with food? I struggle with too much control or not enough
- 10:33 - Calorie counting vs over eating
- 12:23 - I hate my mom pouch. Can’t seem to lose it! Even with working out and eating well
- 17:31 - How to overcome the negative around food and the body hate?
- 19:55 - What are your suggestions for goals around the holiday season to have more body peace?
- 23:30 - Forgetting to take care of my body because of other tensions in life?
- 27:21 - Why do I care so much about other people’s opinions on me/my body/mind/soul/beliefs?
- 35:05 - What are some easily accessible ways to work through desires to be over-full when I know those desires and feelings are coming from a place of stress & anxiety? For examples, when I’m experiencing feelings of anxiety about a day of work I often really want to just eat past fullness. I know WHY I’m craving it but I feel like I need a different outlet that I trust will work in that moment.
- 39:55 - How do you recognize your triggers?
Let's. Get. VIBEY!