Her Vibe Is Pretty
88. Ways to Heal Your Relationship to FOOD | Part 2 ✌🏽
December 02, 2021
CLICK HERE for more deets on + to enroll in Diet Culture Dropout!
Use code PRETTYVIBETRIBE by December 8th, 2021 to receive an extra $50 off!
Welcome to the Q&A (Part 2) on Your Relationship to Food with Sarah! Refer to the outline below to find out what topics where discussed. Per usual, a lot more wisdom poured out beyond the basic answer <3 Be sure to DM her (@sarahjeanharken) and let her know what landed and resonated the most!
- 5:07 - How to avoid the holiday catch 22: eating too much & regretting it vs. barely eating and regretting it?
- 9:22 - Why always choosing food when being emotional?
- 16:32 - How to listen to my body to learn what true hunger cues feel like
- 22:43 - Tips on improving balance in eating and how to adjust my thoughts
- 25:55 - Why it’s always cyclical with healthy/unhealthy eating?
- 31:12 - I don’t want/believe in cutting out yummy foods, but I also want to FEEL good after eating. Possible?
- 37:07 - How to handle relatives giving you a hard time for eating clean, not drinking, etc… Fam/relatives are big drinkers and me not drinking is a “buzz kill” to them
Let's. Get. VIBEY!