88. Ways to Heal Your Relationship to FOOD | Part 1 🙏🏼
December 01, 2021
Sarah Harken & Mary Ochsner
CLICK HERE for more deets on + to enroll in Diet Culture Dropout!
Use code PRETTYVIBETRIBE by December 8th, 2021 to receive an extra $50 off!
Welcome to the Q&A (Part 1) on Your Relationship to Food with Sarah! Refer to the outline below to find out what topics where discussed. Per usual, a lot more wisdom poured out beyond the basic answer <3 Be sure to DM her (@sarahjeanharken) and let her know what landed and resonated the most!
- 10:38 - What is the first step for changing your relationship with food?
- 12:47 - Is there a way to find out why I binge & emotionally eat?
- 14:45 - How do I find balance between enjoying a holiday feast vs. the out of control binge episode?
- 22:53 - I want to be able to eat intuitively, but I’ve been told that I need to count macros to get to that point. Is that true?
- 29:04 - I need more help with being more compassionate with myself. I get frustrated with my mind/soul for not taking care of this body.
- 40:33 - How to balance being gentle with myself when binge/emotional eating happens, with discipline to stop the cycle.
- 45:40 - How not to relapse into disordered eating patterns when noticing weight gain?
- 54:31 - Tips for not feeling guilty & simply enjoying without stuffing myself?
- 58:21 - how not to let a day of bad meal choices ruin my mood for the whole day?
Let's. Get. Connected to our bodies and therefore, VIBEY!